Wrinkles are fine or deep lines that occur overtime and can make your face look tired and older. Botox injections in Tampa and Wesley Chapel, FL work by relaxing the muscles that you use for actions such as frowning or squinting. The repeated actions of these muscles cause the formation of lines and wrinkles, such as the lines seen between eyebrows (glabellar lines) and crow’s feet.
Where is Botox in Wesley Chapel, FL used on the face?
Botox Injections in Wesley Chapel, FL are typically used in the upper third of the face – forehead, between brows, and crow’s feet. Its injection into these muscles encourages wrinkles to flatten, and when repeated at appropriate intervals, it not only extends the effect but stops wrinkles from deepening. This results in a more youthful and rested appearance. Injected Botox takes effect in about 3-5 days with results that could last up to six months.
Botox Wrinkle Reduction in Wesley Chapel, FL has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a predictable and trusted product. Today, Botox is used not only for aesthetic purposes but also has several medical indications such as excessive sweat reduction.
Botox in Tampa and Wesley Chapel FAQ
Botox is the only FDA-approved treatment of it’s type: a paralytic injection that can be used for a variety of useful effects.
- By paralyzing the muscles in the forehead and near the mouth, frown lines can be nearly eliminated.
- By paralyzing the glands in the armpits or hands, excessive sweating in either location can be eliminated.
- By paralyzing the muscles in the forehead, Botox can mimic the effects of an eyebrow lift.
- And while no one is quite sure how it works, the FDA has approved Botox for the purpose of combating migraine headaches.
- There are also several uses for Botox that are still under investigation and not yet FDA-approved, including non-invasive breast lifts and even reversing hair loss!
With just one ten-minute treatment, a few Botox injections will show distinct effects. The effects can take a few days to become noticeable (or can be immediately obvious), and last about four months.
Request Free Consultation
Once you’ve have found the treatment that you would like to receive or need to have a more specific advice, we welcome you to visit us to discuss your cosmetic goals. Ready to get started right now? You can receive a consultation from Dr. Azharian by submitting the form below.