Who is a Good Candidate for a Breast Lift in Tampa?
Tampa Breast lifts are a great procedure for women who are unhappy about the sagging of their breasts. It is also an option for those who are also planning to have a breast augmentation or reduction, as a lift can help better achieve the desired results.
You might be a good candidate if you have any of the following issues:
- Breasts are pendulous, meaning breasts have a “deflated” appearance.
- Breasts lack firmness and/or substance.
- Nipples and areolas point downward or are positioned below the breast crease
- Breasts are not equal in size.
- Breasts are smaller than desired.
- The patient is finished having children so pregnancy will not affect the results of the breast lift.
One is also a good candidate for a breast lift in Tampa if they are in good health and have realistic expectations. However, if the woman’s breasts are large and heavy, a lift may not be the best procedure for her. While they can be lifted, the results will not last as long as they would on someone with a smaller bust.
A breast lift can help elevate loose, sagging breasts, while also improving shape, fullness and your confidence.
How Is a Breast Lift Procedure in Tampa Performed?
Breast lifts are performed under general anesthesia or intravenous sedation at the plastic surgeon’s office in Tampa if it’s equipped with a medical suite. The techniques used to remove skin and making incisions will vary based on the surgeon and how much excess skin the patient has. The basic steps of the procedure are as follows:
- The plastic surgeon removes excess skin from the breast then shifts the nipple and areola to a higher position.
- If the areola is stretched, the surgeon will reduce its size during this step.
- The skin above the areola is stretched down to reshape the breast.
- The surgeon will remove excess skin before closing the incision. Once the skin is tightened, the surgeon will stitch the incision and place sutures in the breast tissue to support its new position.
While there will be scarring after the procedure, the scars can be hidden under bras and swimwear. If incisions were made at the top of the breast, there may be some visible light scarring. Should a patient become pregnant after Breast Lift in Tampa, she will still be able to breastfeed, as nipples remain attached to the underlying tissue.
I want more information about Breast Lift and I want specials:
[contact-form-7 id=”6401″ title=”Specials Leads Form”]