Breast Size Reduction in Tampa: When to Consider?
Tampa Breast reduction is also known as reduction mammoplasty. The goal of breast reduction surgery is to reduce the size of your breasts and reshape them so that they no longer cause physical discomfort. This procedure is commonly requested and predictable, and has two benefits; improving your appearance, and relieving the physical and emotional burden of overly large breasts.
When to Consider: Reducing Your Breast Size in Tampa
- If your breasts are too large for your frame and cause neck, back, or shoulder pain
- If you have heavy breasts with nipples and areolas (the pigmented skin surrounding the nipples) that point downward
- If one breast is much larger than the other
- If you are self-conscious about the appearance of your large breasts.
- If the size of your breasts causes frequent skin irritations
- Your bra straps are leaving deep grooves in your shoulders
- You must be in good health with no pre-existing conditions.
Pros and Cons of Reduction of Breast Size
These are the top three pros and cons of Tampa Breast Reduction that you must consider before deciding to have a breast reduction. You may have other concerns that you should discuss with your aesthetic plastic surgeon.
Reduction of Breasts Pros:
- Your breasts will be more proportionate to your body and will feel firmer
- This surgery will make it easier to breathe and exercise without neck, back, and shoulder pain
- You will feel more confident in your appearance, and finding clothes that fit will be much easier
Cons of Breast Reduce Procedure:
- You may experience some decreased sensations in areas such as the nipples and areolas
- Some women find that their nipples or even their whole breasts look uneven
- You may have difficulty breastfeeding if you opt to have the surgery before you have children.
I want more information about Breast Reduction and I want specials:
[contact-form-7 id=”6401″ title=”Specials Leads Form”]