Dr. Azharian received her Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, where she trained under some of the most well known plastic surgeons in greater Philadelphia and New York area. After completion of her fellowship, she traveled internationally with a focus to provide care to underserved areas and after returned to the US accepting a position in NYC.
To be closer to her family Dr. Azharian, eventually decided to relocate to her hometown of Tampa. With the goal to provide individualized quality care; she created Magnolia Plastic Surgery Center, a boutique practice that serves the patients of Tampa Bay area. Dr. Azharian has built a practice, which shares her own personal priorities – safety, compassion, individuality and superb results.
As one of the few board-certified female plastic surgeons in the area, Dr. Azharian approaches her patients with the understanding that each person has a unique set of needs to accomplish their goals, while maintaining their individuality. Dr. Azharian offers a full array of cosmetic and reconstructive surgical and non-surgical procedures for the face and body. All surgeries are performed in a comfortable, fully-accredited surgical center or hospital.
Dr. Azharian is a member of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons, American Osteopathic Association, Hillsborough County Osteopathic Medical Society, and Sigma Sigma Phi National Honor Society. Bi Lingual in both English and Farsi, she is published in numerous publications and abstracts, and well respected among the national and international plastic and reconstructive medical community.
- Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel
- New Tampa Surgery Center
- Tampa Bay Surgery Center
- South Tampa Surgery Center
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- Hillsborough County Osteopathic Medical Society
- Sigma Sigma Phi National Honor Society
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida Bachelor of Science, Biology
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida Masters of Public Health, infectious and Communicable Disease
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- MCMW – Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: General Surgery Internship
- Mercy Suburban Hospital, Norristown, Pennsylvania: General Surgery
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: General Surgery
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery